Thursday, January 14, 2010

Update

So I never got around to completing posting all my fluff articles. Actually, I've been neglecting this blog horribly, even more than usual. The reason for that is that I was busy preparing for the vacation I'm currently taking.

I thought about reverting the title of this blog back to its original one--"Figure Skating Fan," because for the next ten days, that will again be the focus of this blog. As my Twitter account has shown (see the right panel of this blog), I've been crazy with preparing to complete my few contracts and everything else that going on vacation for ten days entails.

But I'm here in Spokane now, and for the next ten days, I'll be blogging and tweeting about my experiences, just like I did back in 2007, the last time the Nationals were in Spokane and back when the focus of this blog was figure skating.

No comments: